About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, February 22, 2010

El Porto

video




My runs are taking on a new fun dimension. I am able to create videos from my new ipod~ I am attempting to share them but I am technically challenged so I am not sure this video will post here and work. Heck I am not sure even how to upload them to the computer I just plug it in and eventually it uploads so this is from my 19.5 mile run a few days ago.

Today I ran South on trails in Palos Verdes overlooking steep bluffs to the Ocean. It was the most perfect day ever! Lemon trees in bloom had me floating all the way on their heavenly scent! The out and back I switched up and decided to walk down at the waters' edge I am blessed to live here in paradise and doubly blessed to get to run. I am healthy and happy and am spoiled rotten by the sweetest husband ever!

So 26 more days to prepare for this run~It wont be easy but I will be able to do it after all this work! The next few weeks will be hilly street run. Drive the course to scope it out maybe trial run a few of its miles and one more long run either this week or next week depending on the weather and my legs which finally feel normal again.

No comments: