About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Longest long run ever

ok I may be crazy new shoes and out the door for longest long run ever. 20+ miles

whatever


so camelpac, honey nut cherrios, cliff bar~carrot cake, GU phone, ipod, Garmin 305 and since it is Thursday I am bringing $$ for farmer's market on the way home popcorn yum! see I do learn from my mistakes!

so since weekend weather is ?? may rain not sure I will go today depending on these shoes how they feel how far I will go if they suck in anyway I will bail and return the shoes and do log run on Sat or Sunday.


so plan bike path again heading north to mile 10. turn back lets see how it goes and I took a pre-run advil.

No comments: