About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Friday, February 26, 2010

what are you avoiding?



Stuff doesn't go away if you hide from it. I need to find a hill or two this weekend.

22 days is still far enough away where I am not panicky yet!

Today I am not sore except my left shoulder?? maybe the camelbak thing bugged my shoulder but I do not care I am bringing it

In Denver when I ran 13.1 last year after mile 8 all the aid stations ran out of water and power aide...and I did not have any water with me and I started cramping real bad. so with that lesson in my mind I am carrying my own liquid in Los Angeles.

Today off to work I go and I am going to plan my next 22 days tonight in terms of training.

I think hills need to get work. The last thing you want to do is usually the first thing that you should do.

No comments: