About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WHY I RUN!

Pre work out mindset
not feeling it today

but I am finding my ipod and lacing up my shoes a greydawn awaits me






MY THOUGHTS POST EXERCISE

I was feeling blah down ~ same story different day

grey skies= down mood

I know that if I take massive action I will feel better, but I so did not want to.

I put on my shoes and lied to myself "just lets walk outside and check the weather"
I walked down the driveway and it was cool and drizzily I fibbed again "lets just turn the corner and get a view down the hill of the Ocean"

as I got moving I said "lets just jog today not running no pressure"

as I started jogging I cranked up some tunes and by mile 1 I was once again in the groove

lessons I need to relearn ~ the gravitational pull of the couch is gone by the end of 1 mile!

I got to see California Poppies dancing in the breeze and want to share this sight with you!

I always feel better after I exercise hard yet I never want to start...


now let me see what else I can do today !! video

No comments: