About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, March 15, 2010

be aware

today as I was heading out the door for a little exercise and to get an hour of sunlight and breezes my 17 year old called me begging me to bring a forgotten article to school so I decided to just change the direction of the trip to be an out and back to her school, about a 3 mile trip thanks trailboy you always inspire! check out Trailboy he is clever in how he gets his exercise in as he strives to qualify for Boston! http://hitthetrails.wordpress.com/

so working exercise into our life and inspiring others around us to do the same is what my mission statement is lately.
making little healthy changes in attitude, food choices, exercise options.........its not complicated just keep it simple

move whenever you can, for as long as you are able

be aware of your abundance

share a loving smile and encourage others you encounter along the way you have no idea how your attitude, smile, encouragement, exercise or food choices will change someone else's life

we are all in the journey together the finish line is death so please stop, breathe enjoy NOW~and help someone else feel they were lucky to share their journey with you.



Welcome to the present moment. Here. Now. The only moment there ever is.~Tolle

No comments: