About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I can do hard stuff

post run brain~all lit up and happy here~better than drugs and safe and legal
I live a blessed life in paradise
feels like 70 outside in the sun!

ran to new short run spot to floating dock behind Ruby's beautiful day

5.73 miles in 1:12 I dont bother to shut off Garmin when I stand at the turn back point for 5 minutes or so to enjoy the waves and seagulls

my new pledge to run all the way home is hard but I still do it

Things running has taught me
1) I can do hard things!
2) I can inspire my friends more with my doing than my saying (talk sounds like BLAH BLAH BLAH!!)
3) The training for a marathon is were it happens or it doesn't no bullshit!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Feels like 70?! I am jealous! It is supposed to break 40 this weekend and I can't wait to get outside. :)