About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

never ever quit


during mile 20 now dubbed "purple heart hill" through the VA complex in Los Angeles I had a moment of clarity.

I was tired~and there looming ahead of me was another hill. I saw many runners move over to the curb and sit down or lay down on the lawn. I thought about joining them..... For one second~then I thought if I stop it is going to be so hard to start again. I also thought I wont ever get to the end if I stop~I told myself just keep moving. No matter what just keep moving and each step you take you get closer to the goal.

So no matter what~NEVER NEVER NEVER QUIT! just keep going in the direction of your goals.....no matter the pace fast or slow just keep heading towards your goals and you will get there!

No comments: