About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, March 4, 2010

post run good vibe

nothing gets me feeling better than a run.

it was windy and cool this evening but I am working the next 2 days and will probably not run until Sunday

usually if I dont run early I just say forget it too many distractions come up and I never go but today I just took care of me and got out and got it done. Got to say I am proud of my determination to get my runs in.

so sunday should be a 12-13 miler at least will consider the route over the next few days.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good for you for getting your run in! I try and plan my week out in advance and really stick to it...helps to keep me on track. :)