About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

another day in paradise



Last Night's SUNSET WAS BEAUTIFUL!

0530 whole wheat toast peanut butter and coffee
0800 cottage cheese and popchips (about 6) water
1015 run today 5.9 miles in 1:08 beautiful day!!
1200 huge bowl of vegetable soup with a slice of provolone cheese
1415 kashi red berry cereal
1730 steak sandwich with mushrooms onions and cheese
2200 1 glass of red wine and popchips (weak end to an otherwise good day food choice-wise!
focus is on progress not perfection...life is a journey~keeps moving so dont get stuck in past or fling yourself into the future.....live now it is the only chance you ever get and that is the truth that I know!
food choices get posted after I eat to keep it honest

be aware your life affects others just you being you living your life affects other people

be kind
be love and reach out to support others, you know wherever you are on your journey~your life may inspire someone else~so just be~Be OK!



excited for Lakers tonight!!

No comments: