About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Sunday, May 23, 2010

another Sunday


Sunday quite possibly my favorite day of the week!
my family is all around me~it feels relaxing and I am happy.

I have a beautiful life
my health is good
I will run 13.1 miles in 14 days at the San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon
I lack nothing
God is good.

so today was to be a 12 mile run on the beach but I am rethinking. high winds today 20-30 mph with gusts 40 mph especially strong at the beach~if I head down there I may get sand blasted: God's free microdermabrasion along with running against the wind. I will run but maybe not at the beach.
update here i actually ran only 5 miles tooooo windy!!!

yesterday was day 3 of 21 day mini self challenge no alcohol. I feel good, no worries. I think will be easy, I just needed to shake up my routine and that was an area of lazy choices.

food yesterday~free day whatever I want

0600 pita/mortadella/provolone and coffee
1100 a whole apple
1300 homemade chicken enchilada/tossed green salad (at work)
1800 2 slices of cheese pizza
2000 5 mini chocolate candies

calorie dense food choices little nutritional value to this free day. OK back to 6 days of better choices starting now.

No comments: