About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Friday, May 14, 2010

Disneyland all day baby




annual Disneyland day will be tomorrow for me and my 13 year old daughter!
we painted our nails for the occasion mine like Minnie and hers with Mickey
free day for eats what ever we want and no exercise except standing in lines!

Sunday will be my long run day while sending out fast run wishes to my brother trying to qualify for Boston in Cleveland's Marathon! GO Trailboy (hey maybe you should change your name to Road(race)boy!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope you have a great day! LOVE the nails!