About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the journey continues


The end is the beginning, is the end, is the beginning. A beautiful upward spiral of progress and not perfection, concerned with journey, not the end results, but the onward push.

Eats
0630 M1 whole wheat toast+peanut butter+coffee
0930 M2 1 slice whole wheat toast+turkey meatloaf+catsup
1200 M3 homemade vegetable soup (vegetable broth+ carrots+cauliflower+kale+black beans+ tomatoes+corn)
1500 M4 Iced Chai Shake (with vanilla Right Protein; vanilla Silk; chai tea concentrate; ice)
1800 M5 grilled steak+ baked sweet potato+green salad tossed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil
2000 M6 sleepy time tea +protein (pumpkin) pancakes

mindset today dedicate today to friend recovering form donating half of his liver to his mother~heal quickly both of you!!
exercise today free weights and beach walk (I live in paradise)

No comments: