About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, May 20, 2010

love


exercise
5 mile beach meditation walk (done)

focus
be love

I was raise Catholic and although I am not practicing that religion currently my intention remains to return to that faith I once had as a child. I am learning what is true for me. It is a process. like all things that you know for certain it takes time to understand what I believe about God.

what I am certain of as of today

look within to see God
my purpose is to love

I am struggling with wine I do know this red wine is healthy in moderation I usually have a glass 3 night a week and it is enjoyable at the time I drink it but the problem is it makes my mind cloudy the next day I hate that so for the next 21 days I am choosing to have no wine.

food today
0630 M1 whole wheat toast/peanut butter and coffee
0830 M2 lowfat cottage cheese/salsa
1130 m3 sushi (spicy tuna roll)
1300 m4 baked kale chips and a slice of london broil/with horseradish
1500 m5 kashi red berries and 1% milk
1900 m6 I post after I eat to keep it real and honest

No comments: