About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Friday, May 21, 2010

plan for Saturday



13.1 is coming fast I need to run!!! I want to get 2:30 or better!!
worked today

no exercise due to poor planning~I forgive me! progress not perfection~continue forward do better next time!

food choices were good and 2 day of my 21 days of no alcohol

feeling good

working again all day tomorrow so if I fail to plan no run will happen that is a fact!

also pack food or suffer the horrors of cafeteria food(shriek!)

so plan will be a sunrise beach run before work walking up early should not be a problems sans red wine (my beverage of choice)



be love you never know who may need to see you being love~we are all on this journey together
live now you never know how long you have to experience this cool trip of human experience.

No comments: