About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, May 3, 2010

swim to cross train



I need to cross train and I found a local pool with $2/day ~score! (the pool is the PLUNGE) no membership just pay when you want to swim!
so I put on a swimsuit and laughed at my runner's tan~then I found the solution for that weight training in my backyard in my swimsuit! And nature's tanning bed ~my back yard and the actual sunshine~beautifully energizing and free and a pear+ berry vanilla protein smoothie~got to get rid of shorts tan from running~hard work but I am willing to do it



mindset~ 33 days until next 13.1 (San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon 6/6/10)

5K this weekend

need to keep working! I already know I want to do a triathlon so I may just ride my bike to the pool once a week!


here is a link to my weight routine http://www.transformation.com/challenge/2010/exercise/

1 comment:

Trail Boy said...

Go, Triathlon Girl!