About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Boston on my mind


just reminding myself what I can earn!!

today I will run fast so I can run faster I have to do things differently or I will keep getting the same results.
5 miles/hour won't cut it need to push but not to the point of injury.

food choices need to be better clean simple fresh often watch the portion sizes!

prayers for my sweet father today. he fell and broke his hip yesterday and is in a great deal of pain. Thank God for surgeon's hospitals and nurses today but he has a long road back to a new normal life.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

sorry to hear about your dad! I hope he is doing better and on his way to recovery.