About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Friday, June 11, 2010

sunset walk

video


after a day of screaming insanity of drug affected ruined lives in the ICU I find my center and feel grounded in the breezy sunset in Redondo Beach.

Still looking for my next big thing to keep me moving forward and it will undoubtedly be a run since I find endless pleasure running.

I will have a decision made by 6/21/10 my next start day for me next big thing............I refuse to drift along on the current of life so much rather plan and reach for goals. I refuse to knit on some rocking chair, although I would love a garden swing!

Saturday will be a nice 6 mile run Sunday I get to work with a good friend I can't wait to catch up with her!

No comments: