About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, July 31, 2010

runner's tummy


77 days until I run a 2:30 Half in Long Beach!

today I ran to Hermosa Beach and back in the cool morning fog I went out fast and tried to come home even faster. I did keep a good pace but lost the times and numbers sometimes I hate technology.

Anyway I get this thing whenever I run long and hard my body lets me know about it for hours. I get an upset stomach. So hear this stomach...stop whinning...I mean it it is only going to get harder so shut the F@#$%*K up!

Tonight my best friend's husband is turning 50 and she is throwing a surprise party for him and the food is sushi and cocktails~normally i would be excited as I have recently come to adore sushi and I never turn down a cocktail with friends...but my tummy is upset?
If anyone reading this has advice please I am open to ideas!!

No comments: