About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lebanese pizzas





Lahme bajeen
Lebanese pizzas

ground beef
wheat tortillas
brown onion
fresh tomato
Jalapeño pepper
salt/pepper

add meat/onion/peppers/tomato and seasoning to food processor pulse to dice the veg and just to combine the mixture
then heat the oven to 500 degrees
on a cookie sheet spray pam lay out tortillas and spread with eat mixture~ I use my hands
then bake in very hot oven until meat cooks and tortillas gets crispy
serve with
yogurt mixed with sliced cucumbers salt and dried mint for dipping

No comments: