About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, August 9, 2010

man-down-support needed!

my brother Trailboy http://hitthetrails.wordpress.com/2010/08/09/deep-denial/ is training with the intention of BOSTON this year! Unfortunately his new training plan injured him a bit and he is sidelined for a minute. I hope that he gets back on track in no time and qualifies for Boston this year. Please offer him any support if you can.

I am training with the intention of 2:30 Half on 10/17/10 in Long Beach

with that goal in the front of my brain I ran fast today but my Garmin was a big fail again it would not turn on...dang.
well I ran hard for 6 miles! I love the XC teams and the power and energy they give as they blast by me like I am standing still!! I love the sun it was out for 2 days now ...OH my God is summer finally here?

I am going to Mammoth to run at elevation and breathe the light fresh mountain air! life is good

No comments: