About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Friday, September 3, 2010

birthday dinner and long run morning plans



Mexican Riviera Grill
my favorite place to celebrate with grilled fish tacos and the best margaritas!
it is crowed and loud but that is the charm. I am the happiest I have been in about 30 years this decade is looking great!
now all fueled up I am planning my 9 mile run early in the morning (hopefully under cover of thick marine layer of fog)....Long Beach Half is fast approaching less than 50 days away.

3 comments:

JW said...

Happy Birthday! That looks so good! Enjoy your run. :) We are going hiking along the river tomorrow. Here's to another year in the bonus round!! :)

JW said...

P.S. A gift for you, I think you will like this blog: http://zenhabits.net/

greydawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.