About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, September 6, 2010

life is good.


this is a photo of us in 1987 on Catalina Island



This week was full of good things! I love my life. I turned 50 but feel better than when I was 30. And now I get 5 more minutes to qualify for Boston Marathon. (as if LOL!) I just entered a new age bracket that gives me 4:05 to qualify for Boston ~Hey that gives me a new reason to run Los Angeles Marathon for the second time this coming March.....Hmmmmm. this will need mediation.

My 23 rd anniversary is today I am so lucky to have someone to share my life with challenging but rewarding and almost no dull moments.

Yesterday we opened escrow on a new adventure a new business. A retail health and wellness shop. Life takes interesting twists and turns this is going to get interesting really fast! I have never worked retail and my other businesses were pizza stores before I had kids.


Today I ran 5 miles on a busy crowded beach because 13.1 miles is just 40 days away and I need to be ready!! I am running Long Beach Half Marathon in 40 days.


Life is good, I have much to be grateful for I never take one second of it for granted.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! Love the picture!