About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Peace

nervous energy pulses
change is in the air
chaos is the new normal
everything is in constant motion
nothing here is everlasting

wind tosses the flowers in the sunlight
leaves whisper an endless story to no one
everything is in flux
energy always shifting
what is real?
what is just a passing thought?
things are not as they once appeared

everything is in motion.
nothing is at rest
futile search for quiet
peace is no where today

feel the energy
let it roll over you like the surf
do not get pulled into its destructive path
feel the flow as it passes over

random energy is all around
do not let it swirl you into the vortex
find your center and let it pass
hold on to what you know
remind yourself what is real
love is real
nothing remains

change is a constant
breathe
observe the frantic pulse
love is the answer
it always will be
remember to just BE
Peace

1 comment:

JW said...

Wow. This is good, Sheridan.