About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

success is

Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.
Dale Carnegie

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.
Sir Winston Churchill

I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
General George S. Patton

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby

It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.
Roger Babson

Eighty percent of success is showing up.
Woody Allen

1 comment:

JW said...

Oh, I totally resonate with Churchill's!!! lol