About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, October 25, 2010

beautiful Monday


mind rambling~ went to Knott's haunt last night 7-1am with my youngest and her 3 best friends for her 14th birthday party it was fun with monsters and mazes and downside it rained the entire time but we still had fun the rain added to the atmosphere. the best was the log ride we were so wet from the rain it really did not matter that we got wetter kind of a blast! then the girls spent the night the non-stop chatter fills the house. I love being a mom.

yesterday I ran 12 miles in about 2:30~then 5 hours wondering around in the rain at the amusement park my legs are kind of trashed today.

So I will walk and mediate at the beach

1 comment:

hitthetrails said...

Sounds like a full weekend. Also reminds me of the time a few years ago I did an 18-mile training run, then took the boys to a water park, and staggered around the place for hours. Worst part was when Steven talked me into going on the pedal-boats. After 5 mins of that, my legs seized up for the rest of the day.