About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, October 28, 2010

goals


I signed up for Los Angeles Marathon 3/20/11. I am investigating training plans I want to run
3 days/week
2 days/week lifting weights and
2 days/week yoga.

I will develop a training plan this weekend and then stick with it 100% NO EXCUSES!

I am kind of bummed my new shoes seem to be the problem. i think they are a bit too tight last weekend when I ran 12 miles my left foot by my toes went numb. I don't have the $ to buy a new pair of shoes again so I might have to use my old shoes and maybe by Christmas get new running shoes that actually fit. Money is a bit tight I guess it is everywhere so I wont complain!

today I am thankful for my health and family and my Marathon goals which are always in my mind distracting me from otherwise ordinary days!

No comments: