About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, October 4, 2010

grey Monday



12 days until Long Beach Half Marathon. I will run 3 days this week.

rainy grey Monday.
looking within to find answers
I am alive with health and able to move my body
I have a kitchen full of food and need to limit my consumption.
I get to share what I have because I have more than most.
I have a sexy strong husband who works hard and supports me
I get to be called Mom by three teenagers all trying to find their purpose in life
I get to gently direct them to look within for their direction
grateful I am aware of all I have
abundance is a gift to be shared

happiness comes from within
grateful I know where to look.

5.5 mile run yesterday
still in thinking stages .....should I run Los Angeles Marathon again this year.....leaning heavily towards YES I will decide soon.
today weights and yoga
food simple local fresh no sugar added to anything
tea is my new wine, having fun with food pairings. green tea with sushi for lunch. white tea over ice with dinner and sleepytime tea at 8pm

1 comment:

JW said...

Checkin' in on ya! :) Looks like you are finding your way on this monday.