About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

it is available to you


went for my "usual run" out and back to Redondo Beach Pier
5 miles in 55 minutes
something is feeling tight in the left hip
need to use my foam roller and take it easy
why I run: note to self.

I have borderline depression and running actually lights up my brain I love the endorphins that flow and brighten my outlook,
with that fact clearly out there,
I must remember to run and train to run and train another and another day
do not push the pace that is EGO
run because it is good medicine it allows my day's choices with regard to food and activity to be more healthy

today is summer
warm sun
huge playful waves tossing surfers and spray high in the air

happiness yours for the taking right about 40 minutes into exertion~don't just sit there GO outside and live!

No comments: