About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Friday, October 29, 2010

marathon training

sky so clear and dark so many beautiful stars~I could get used to running at this hour~magical!

figuring out when to run when I no longer get the luxury of so much free time is my new reality

I am working more hours with 2 kids away in college and 1 more on her way and oh yeah I am a lifelong student in college myself

anyway I need to write down my training plan for these months prior to the marathon so I see when I will potentially run

I can no longer just see what works too much wiggle room leads to procrastination which is my lowest level habit.

This weekend the plan will get written~to help hold myself accountable and stay on track

1 comment:

JW said...

I am glad you are keeping up with your blog. I miss the daily accountability a little. I need a plan, too, as my schedule is changin' up big time. I will be looking for your plan and accountability! ;)