About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

roadmap to health


“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
–Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee


FOOD
new plan 6 days/week
1 day per week is 100% free day eat and drink whatever I want!
FREE DAY will be chosen each Sunday looking ahead at the week

eat 4 small healthy meals evenly spaced out throughout my waking hours
no chips/fried food/soda/alcohol/no sour cream/no cheese/no fast food
drink lots of water and freshly brewed tea

EXERCISE
run 3 days/week
lift weights 2 days/week
yoga 1 day/week
1 day free day rest or run or walk or whatever I feel like!

the key is focus on the goals
set challenging goals that excite and motivate

MY CURRENT GOALS
~ GET HEALTHIER loose 15 pounds and 4 inches off my belly
~ RUN LOS ANGELES MARATHON BETTER THAN LAST YEAR (last year I ran 6:00 so this year I am shooting for 5:30 or better.)


plan the week on Sunday for food/exercise



be mindful
mediate daily

2 comments:

JW said...

A woman with a plan - you will be successful. I support you! :)

greydawn said...

Thanks Janelle!