About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, October 30, 2010

weekend and working

I am off to work again. I love my co-workers~really do they are the best and make going to work bearable.


My son is home this weekend from UCLA this is family weekend and he would rather be home relaxing with his little sister and parents. I am happy because that means I get to see him! School is pretty competitive for him so being home is comfortable.


I woke up in the middle of the night and listened to the rain pouring and loved the sound..... this morning when I went out to get the paper it was windy and clear I saw the beautiful star filled sky again! What a treat:a pitch black sky filled with stars! That is 2 mornings in a row I got to see the vastness of the universe!! I really need to go camping somehow inside our comfortable homes with all our things we miss out on true beauty. When my daughter came home a few weeks ago from Humboldt she said "Mom it never gets dark here I tried to see the stars but the sky never really got dark."
I think she found her home in Arcata, Ca she loves the wilderness the Redwoods, the rivers and the vegan lifestyle up there.

Happiness to a mom is when her kids find there place in the world.



Tomorrow I will write down my plan for the next few months.

1 comment:

JW said...

Have a great day, Sheridan! Love this post, so glad your kiddos are doing well - it's because of the great love and guidance they got from their parents. ;) I wrote down my plan for the next couple months, too. I will keep checking in on you! ;) Love ya!