About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yes I will!


with 11 days and some odd hours until Long Beach Half Marathon I ran a nice 5 miles and while I was running and listening to some of my favorite music I realized I love this! I really love waking up each morning getting my running shoes on and floating along for about an hour. It is the happiest time of day.

music today was Bowie, Stones, Beatles.

Then around mile 3 I decided YES I will run Los Angeles Marathon again!

Congratulations! You are now entered into the 2011 Honda LA Marathon presented by K-Swiss.

Sunday, March 20, 2011
Race Start: 7:24am
Dodger Stadium
Los Angeles, CA

I enjoy the process I thrive on it in fact.

So no post event lag (Long beach is 11 days away) I will hop skip and jump headlong into the next BIG thing!

BECAUSE I CAN! I so enjoyed the process last year of planning my runs up to the big epic day...and then the day came and it was more than words could describe.

ok now I get to buy new shoes for real!
I am thinking that each mile of the marathon will be devoted to a favorite musician I will have my own private Rock and Roll event on my ipod! (by the way I despise Rock and Roll Marathons due to yucky sticky San Diego event)

1 comment:

JW said...

WOhooo! Sounds exciting! ;) I am glad you found things to keep yourself fired up!