About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, November 13, 2010

long run today



beautiful evening~ I LOVE LOS ANGELES!!



Eats

LONG RUN DAY=FREE DAY for food!! Lately whenever I run I crave sushi and green tea weird I know



exercise

Hermosa Pier and home 8 mi 01:30 11:15 pace

hot, dry no breeze. glad I brought my camel pack and GU
pre race breakfast bad choice mortadella sandwich WHY??
I do these long training runs to learn what works and what does not work
never eat mortadella sandwich before a run


I also am trying to run without rest so all the way to Hermosa Pier 3.91 miles in 44:12
hit the bathroom and headed back made it back in 44:56


made chicken parmesan for dinner yum what a treat after that nice run
and my son is home from UCLA for the weekend and asked me to bake him a chocolate cake I love having him home he is enjoying dorm life more this year so he doesn't come home that often.

next week I will bump it out to 9 miles or head towards Palos Verdes for a change of pace
the fun is the planning and I will think about it all week and YUCK I have to work tomorrow

No comments: