About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Friday, November 12, 2010

plans

today is ICU all day.
I am thankful
~ for my health
~for my family
~my job and co-workers
~that I am 1 semester away from graduation!

eats
kashi/coffee
protein shake
egg salad sandwich and grapes
special K protein bar
grilled fish/brown rice/salad
sleepy time tea

exercise
weight after work

I need to focus on housework and writing my research paper this weekend. I am also aware that when I am stressed I reach for candy and chips because they are in plain sight. I need to clean up the house and de-junk it. Why are bad food choices in my house? They are going in the trash!!

I work this Sunday so that means that LONG RUN DAY is moved to Saturday last weekend I ran to Hermosa Pier and back(about 9 miles) I may push out a bit past the pier on Saturday. What I really need to do is be more prepared and bring my camel pac and water and GU I already know that runs lasting over an hour need fuel~I need to do what I know works!! and no more long rests at the turn around point just out and back! it is a great idea to wear my Garmin so I can see how long it took and how far I went without guessing.

No comments: