About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Sunday, November 7, 2010

this week


to Hermosa Pier and home 8.58 mi 01:46 12:19 pace
nice relaxed felt good!



this past week I only ran 2 days because it was so hot!

This week's plan Long run today. I was going to do 10 miles but only went to Hermosa Pier. I did not carry water or food so I stopped at Good Stuff in Hermosa for a Power-aide and then decided to turn back.

exercise plan
long run Sunday
hills/trail Tuesday
High intensity interval training Thursday
Monday/Wednesday weights
Saturday yoga

food simple homemade stuff nothing frozen/boxed/no fried crap/NO fast food/no chips/candy/ make a menu so it is easy to stick to as the week gets busy and crazy

take long run day as free day for food anything goes today!


School work for Public Health is wrapping up need to write paper and do powerpoint this week

No comments: