About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, November 22, 2010

today is a gift

I am so tired today
I woke up at 3AM for some unknown reason
I went for a run hoping it would jump start my mood and energy level
food choices good until around 4 when a few chips and candy snuck into my mouth mindlessly until I realized I was just tired and eating junk to wake up

remember when the party started after 10 pm?

so this is what 50 feels like with a restless night.

tomorrow is a new day I hope I rest better tonight

I have a stupid paper to write to finish off my public health clinical rotation. I am the world's best procrastinator! The paper is all about what I learned about uninsured children's access to medical care in Los Angeles. I enjoyed the rotation and the paper should go fast if I could just make myself start it...like ummm tomorrow!! hahahaha!

I decided to raise money for research for Leukemia and Lymphoma research when I run Los Angeles Marathon in March.
~my Father in law died of Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma 2 years ago, then my husband's cousins' infant son was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia and is being treated at St Jude's in Beirut and the last straw was a friend of my daughter's was just diagnosed with Leukemia and is undergoing bone marrow transplant at UCLA.



Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - National
Our mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and myeloma and to improve the quality of life for patients and their families.




http://www.firstgiving.com/sheridanghaby1/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=gigya&utm_campaign=gigya

No comments: