About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

dinner in 15 minutes



Easy week night meal

preheat oven to 450

1 pound extra lean ground beef
1 cup of fresh pico de gallo
6 flout tortillas

get messy here (wash hands)
mix meat with pico de gallo with hands
then smash a thin layer onto each tortilla

spray pam on cookie sheets
bake in super hot oven until golden brown

while they bake

make side dish
yogurt/mint/cucumber slices salt

serve with hot sauce if you like

yummy fast
kind of my Americanized version of Lahme B'jeen (meat on dough) Lebanese food
my husband is from Lebanon. The food there is yummy but labor intensive. So this is my quick easy knock off version. Probably make my Mother-in-law puke! But I like it and so does my husband.

No comments: