About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, December 2, 2010

my current thoughts




list
1.run
2.shower
3.write exercise plan for month
4.shop/cook
5.clean
6.read
7.meditate
8.encourage
9.love

felt heavy, slow and cold but I ran anyway. just one of those kind of tough days. realize the low energy is related to the white russian I had last night. alcohol does not process out of my system fast at age 50, even 1 drink can have lingering effects. maybe stick to the occasional glass of red wine instead.

regrouping and moving forward.
So happy I finally finished my research paper and now no class until Jan.
Time to focus on home/family/friends.

1 comment:

JW said...

Yay on the research paper!! Enjoy your school break. I am glad you are blogging. Your simpleness is rubbing off on me. Have a great day, Sheridan!!!