About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, December 13, 2010

not a baker

I can not bake (I prefer to cook since I am not a measuring type)
but these recipes work are easy and delicious


peanut butter cookies
preheat oven to 350

1 cup smooth peanut butter
3/4 cup of white sugar+1/4 c light brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
bag of chocolate chips

combine peanut butter/sugars/egg/vanilla

roll dough with hands into walnut sized balls and smoosh down each ball with 4-5 chocolate chips
bake 8 minutes


easy brownies
1 package chocolate chips
1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
2 eggs
in sauce pan over gentle heat melt chocolate chips/butter while that is melting in bowl beat eggs then mix with sugar add the melted chocolate and mix in flour
pour into greased 8x8 baking dish
bake 30 minutes in 350 degree oven

No comments: