About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

why

82 days until 26.2


I will be ready.
I run because
~that is when I meditate
~I can
~it is my medicine
~to raise money for charity
~because I get more energy

today I got dismissed from jury duty (until tomorrow) so with a whole day open I decided I would like nothing better than to go for a run. I live in paradise. Winter running near the beach in shorts. It does not get any better than this. Or does it? Wait I changed my mind it does get better! It may be the post run endorphins typing so be it!

Running is my medicine, I feel energized alive and think more clearly after a good run.

and as weird as it may sound believe me about this. you get more energy when you put out more energy. like attracts like. So if you are feeling down low, do something really hard for 45 minutes to an hour and see if feel lighter and brighter.

today I ran 6.2 miles in 1.10

No comments: