MY GENIUS THOUGHTS ON HEALTHY LIVING…
- Don’t diet–it’s always temporary and not a lifestyle.
- Eat what you want, but in moderation, everything can fit, just watch how much you’re eating– we all know portion sizes exist, right?
- If I want a cupcake, I’ll eat the cupcake! Depriving yourself never works, trust me.
- Eat when you’re hungry, and become aware of when you’re not hungry–this sometimes takes time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, so behaviors aren’t changed in a day either!
- If food were just food, wouldn’t we all be skinny?
- Exercise! Everyone should exercise! If you don’t exercise at all, start! I don’t expect you to run a 10k next week, but do something!
- What works for one may not work for another, that’s what makes you an “individual.”
- Drink WATER! It’s that simple!http://www.foodbuzz.com/blogs/3160397-a-very-veggie-sandwich