About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

out of my mind

 Get out of your mind. get outside and enjoy creation! cool playful breezes, birds swooping like a dance, waves strangely calm could see weird stingray "flying" around in the green water. Life is for living. Focus on truth and beauty in nature. shut out the chronic noise of TV, computer chat, political crap, war, famine, flood. Shut is all down the constant inner dialogue; get outside and listen to what is. Have fun like a child just get moving where ever you are spending energy gives you more energy.

 Pretty cool that I can run 5 miles ~ running is medicine for me. That is the truth.
Now I get to focus on the day. First I run too late a good chunk of the day is spent. Need to consider being more productive and run at sunrise.  food today light. fresh cherries, nuts, cabbage, green tea so far.
dinner more vegetables and herbs maybe some eggs.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

"Out of my mind" sounds a lot more fun than "losing my mind," Sheridan. Stress and long work hours have made me feel like I'm losing it lately, yet your blog is like a breath of fresh air to me and for a brief minute, I'm running right beside you on the beach. Ahhhhh....

JW said...

Walking is my medicine. I just take a smaller dosage than you at this point. lol ;) No, I hear ya. I have learned this as well. I am about to get bundled up (-20 below, before windchill this morning, so it will be a QUICKIE) to get my daily dose!