About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, January 6, 2011

towards brighter days

Ran 5 miles in 50 mins and felt great. best run in a long time, really pushed my pace! post run endorphin surge so worth it~this should to be illegal!


In my journey towards a lighter brighter life I need to let go of many things.
Life is good, I am thankful for each new day and new chances to be love.
I love music and floating along the tunes when I run.
I love light simple food
I love my family and friends
I love less things around me
I love ideas, feelings and friends.
I found what I focus on expands
I love longer, warmer days.
I choose to focus on love.





not sure of the source (not my original idea)
Love God above all else.
Use your time to develop your soul.
Be completely unselfish.
Be sober, humble, active, and silent.
Practice charity toward all beings.
Read the ancient books of wisdom.
Strive to understand their  meaning.

2 comments:

JW said...

Love it.

J. Parry-Siegfried said...

Very nice and a worthy read. Jackie