About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day ♥



blog_132227.jpg
eats



hot strong coffee (with my hot strong husband!) 
ww toast/peanut butter
nutrition shake
chicken+salad
nutrition shake
Miso Glazed Salmon 
wrapped in prosciutto with miso maple glaze, finished with a mango 
& balsamic glaze drizzle, served with lemon shallot butter green beans 

mindset
 I will be truthful, do my best, not complain,take action, have no fear be positive, encourage, let go of outcomes, just do the work, spread love everywhere!

exercise
run/stretch 

gratitude
awareness
music!!!!!!!!!
marathon preparation
warmth of love in my life
new day new chances
sexy husband!


themes for this week
have confidence

let go of past

go for it~take action!

No comments: