About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/3/11


thought for today~trust yourself

successful day so far
0600 coffee and 1/2 C Kashi Go Lean Crunch 
0830 1 hour beach run on soft sand (harvesting oxygen and Ocean energy)
1000 water and sweet potato/broccoli/halibut
1100 shower
1130 computer limit  (1 hour need to do more)
1230 yogurt 1 container 
1430 berries/nuts
1530 after school time with my 14 year old food~she is exploring vegetarianism~fun to create dishes with her since I was a vegetarian for 5 years and could easily go back/chat/listen more than talk
1800 dinner with my husband planning grilled salmon/ potatoes cakes/asparagus /chat/listen more than talk
1900 bake something sweet for weekend treat with my daughter~let her choose what the treat is and assist her in building her baking skills chat/listen more than talk
into the evening TV/shaing/computer time +college work/ laugh and play with daughter!
2200 private time ~important couple building time!
2300 rest/recover/dream journal 

I am grateful for today
warm house filled with love
hot coffee, hot husband
able body hard exercise
peaceful beautiful life
awareness is what changed my life!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sounds like a beautiful day, S. Hot husband - sweet daughter - and "listening more than talking." I feel blessed just reading this post. I'm going to listen more than talk today, too. Awarness is life-changing, isn't it?
Hugs, Jackie