About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The A, B, C's of me ...





... why don't you play along?

A. Age: 50
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore you dislike: scrubbing floors
D. Dogs: None, but I love them.
E. Essential start to your day: meditation
F. Favorite color: purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'8"
I.   Instruments you play(ed): I played the flute and piano poorly
J.  Job title: case manager RN
K. Kids: 3: 1 son 20, 2 daughters 18, 14
L.  Live: Redondo Beach,Ca
M. Mom’s name: Joan
N.  Nickname: lamb
O. Overnight hospital stays: Had my tonsils out when I was 18. I went crazy after the surgery I do not do anesthesia well~apparently kicked a nurse!!
P.  Pet peeves: liars, and mean people suck
Q. Quote from a movie
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings:5 sisters and 3 brothers.
T. Time you wake up: around 0600
U. Underwear: none of your business
V. Vegetables you don’t like: okra
W. What makes you run late: my husband.
X. X-rays you’ve had: only dental I guess.
Y. Yummy food you make: I can whip up a dinner in 5 minutes or slowly make a soup or roast I love to cook….not so much a baker savory food not sweets
Z. Zoo animal favorites: dislike zoos and seaworld type of animal jails
Okay, now it's your turn

6 comments:

~ Darla ~ said...

We are alike in many things - especially Pet Peeves and Zoo Animals.

Jackie said...

Fun post, S. I don't like Okra either and about the underwear? I totally agree with you there! Do you still cook soup on Monday on your deck and drive the neighborhood crazy with the great smell?

greydawn said...

@Darla we are a great deal alike! fun to get to know you.
@Jackie yes HaHa I still do soup on Monday's in my crockpot to drive my neighbor's insane and avoid making my house smell like whatever soup I am slowly cooking all day. Funny I know but it works for me

Beginning Anew said...

perfect for tonight's post - good info! Thanks!

Jackie said...

Any favorite, easy soup recipes you'd care to share for this upcoming Monday? I love homemade soup and eat less when I eat soup.

greydawn said...

@Jackie check out this blog for great soup recipes! especially Italian wedding soup! http://www.foodbuzz.com/blogs/3371440-easy-asian-beef-noodle-soup