About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Sunday, March 13, 2011

do something to help

http://www.crowdrise.com/AmericanRedCrossReliefforJapan/fundraiser/sheridanghaby


I am running Los Angeles Marathon next Sunday 3/20/11 because I can.
I value each moment of life it is a gift.
My heart is heavy seeing the images of suffering in Japan.
I felt compelled to act~if you do too join me every little bit helps.

Remember to live each day like it may be your last because someday it will be. Do not waste time. Act now. Do whatever you need to do to make your life meaningful.




arc1_4d7d6dd9960ee.jpg

No comments: