About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, March 12, 2011

just be love

be love that is my life's purpose
be love all day
it is fun when all day I say I am love how can I be love right love in this situation.
I am here to gain mastery over myself
my thoughts and actions to be love, joy, peace understanding and all that makes us one.
my purpose is to be love and not get sucked into the web of hate, gossip, and everything that separates me from love.
whatever I focus on expands~love expands.
we are one only in love.


by the way this is true for me
if my ego says love can overcome~I can be sure the universe will send me challenging situations and people to test how strong my love is. I see this people or situations to be the wind on a long run or the hill I encounter at mile 20 on a marathon! I thank these people/situations for making me test my love and helping me grow ~I am love!

1 comment:

~ Darla ~ said...

I LOVE it. Love can conquer all.