About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Saturday, March 19, 2011

LA Marathon 2010 - Don't Forget to Look UP




phone charged up (ziplock)
ipod charged and playlists made (ziplock)
salvation army to purchase toss away sweats
camelbac filled with water and zipped pouch loaded with GU
money/credit card/drivers license in running shots pocket
good luck shoes that made it the distance last year are the choice!!
ribbons with 26 names made so I can pull out of my pocket each mile to run with that person in my mind
husband agreed to drop off so I don't have to get up and do the shuttle!!!
son agreed to brave the pick up at the pier
chapstick/bodyglide/wetwipes
rain is coming so mentally prepare for it rain resistant nylon shell

it is on!

2 comments:

Beginning Anew said...

I knew you would! Godspeed! If you don't have all 26 ribbons named yet, I would love to be on one! I know you don't know me well but you are running for me in my mind! I am so excited for you!

Beginning Anew said...

oops, just saw that the race is today - I have been out of the loop.. Can't wait to read your post about it went!