About Me

My photo
exercise is my medicine. I run, swim, and lift weights anything to keep my body in top form. I am an RN, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I am grateful for my life and each new day. My PRs Los Angeles Marathon (March 22, 2010) - 6:00:03 San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon (June 6, 2010) - 2:47:53 Redondo Beach Superbowl 10K (Feb 2010) - 1:03 Redondo Beach Superbowl 5K (Feb 2009) - 27:31

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

today's thoughts

crazy busy life
2 jobs and last semester of my degree
house/family
middle daughter home with a friend from Humboldt
they drove took 3 days camped in Sonoma, Big Sur and Santa Barbara

oldest child finals at UCLA
home next week to de-stress

looking seriously at a neighborhood business~ could be an owner again ~it has been 20 years since we owned 2 pizza stores.

marathon this Sunday~I am re fired to do this because I can ~end of story
Japan is always on my mind I can not imagine the despair and pain there and the destruction is not over~yikes!

eating is on track
need to run today after work
planning the Marathon in my mind all day even though I will be working!

2 comments:

~ Darla ~ said...

Wow, you do have a lot of things going on. I feel lazy (lazier - lol). Way to stay on the eating and exercise routine. With all that is going on, it's the best thing you can do for yourself.

Jackie said...

You are one busy lady with lots of exciting things in your life. Honestly, it seems to me like your life is rich in so many wonderful ways. I had a feeling you would run the marathon after all. May the wind be at your back all the way!